Skip to main content
Your Contribution at Work
- Support the only rabbinical school where every single student makes a commitment to enter into the professional communal rabbinate.
- Can bring a new cadre of rabbis into the Jewish community, rabbis who will help shape a more open-minded and inclusive Orthodoxy.
- Help fund the tuition and stipends that sustain our exceptional students and relieve the graduated rabbis of the burden of significant student loans.
- Support a remarkable faculty that excels in its intellectual breadth, depth, sensitivity and openness.
- Champion a unique four-year Pastoral Counseling Program.
- Sustain each student’s two years of mentored internships in settings throughout the United States, whereby our students acquire the skills that turn theory into practice.